Unified real-time security for your remote users, wherever they are and however they connect
Wandera provides the broadest protection against cyber threats and access-based risks on your mobile devices. It creates maximum security in your devices, application, web and content layers.
Wandera Mobile Threat Defense
The only solution that provides the broadest protection against cyber threats and access-based risks!
Gain visibility and mitigate risk across all endpoints. Comprehensive security against device, app, network and content risks with our leading endpoint and in-network protection.
Powerful endpoint security
Prevent your endpoints from being compromised. Protect your data against the broadest range of threats.
- Monitor endpoints for vulnerabilities, from escalated privileges to outdated OSs.
- Perform continuous app risk assessments for advanced detection of malware and risky applications.
- Detect man-in-the-middle attacks and open a failsafe VPN tunnel to ensure business continuity.
Real-time prevention of network attacks
Stop attacks from reaching your endpoints in the first place with our dynamic Secure Access Layer.
- Protect against known and zero-day phishing threats.
- Stop malicious downloads and connections to third-party app stores. Prevent data exfiltration and command-and-control attacks.
Monitor for data leaks and prevent sensitive data loss. Safeguard user privacy with added encryption
Adaptive access to your sensitive cloud applications
Apply a continuous risk assessment of endpoints before enabling access. If an endpoint is compromised or at high risk, access can be denied.
- Wandera’s risk assessments are constantly updated, even between active user sessions.
- Our advanced threat intelligence engine, MI:RIAM, monitors the broadest range of cyber risk indicators.
- Our numerous UEM and SIEM integrations enable you to automatically apply risk-based access policies for your endpoints.
Be confident in the way your corporate devices are used
Enforce acceptable use, eliminate shadow IT and prevent excessive data usage through intelligent content filtering, roaming and data capping policies.
Acceptable Use and Shadow IT
In today’s constantly connected workplace, employees can access any site, anywhere, at any time. This can also mean the wrong sites, in the wrong place, at the wrong time.
Ensure that your remote users only access the sites, applications and services they’re supposed to, making sure you comply with regulations.
- Enforce acceptable online behavior with intelligent content filtering rules.
- Mitigate legal exposure from noncompliant or illicit use.
- Prevent sensitive corporate data from being exposed on personally enabled cloud apps.
- Block unsanctioned services via the browser and application.
Excessive data usage
The rise of streaming services like YouTube and Netflix are causing data pools to drain rapidly. Corporate devices provide the flexibility to work any time, anywhere. But even on personally enabled devices, non-business activity shouldn’t strain your data plan.
- Get a firm grip on data consumption with real-time analytics and detailed reporting.
- Prevent bill shock by capping and limiting non-business data usage.
- Reduce roaming charges with overseas data management controls.
Mobile Private Access
A Software Defined Perimeter built on zero trust principles, designed for remote users
Enable strongly authenticated, zero trust network access to any type of corporate resource, whether private cloud, public cloud or SaaS.
Enable zero trust network access for your remote users
- Provide remote workers with fast, encrypted access to private resources, while reducing the risk of lateral attacks.
- Enable contractors with access to corporate resources from specific applications or web domains, defined using role-based access control.
- Empower DevOps with access over any protocol – without complicated firewall setup.
- Reduce the risk of data leaks by ensuring only authenticated, secure devices are able to access corporate SaaS resources.
Manage adaptive access based on risk
- Broker access to cloud applications through Wandera for sanctioned endpoints only, while reducing friction and requirements for step-up authentications.
- Ensure a consistent user access experience, regardless of user location.
- Continuously assess risk at the endpoint, even during active user sessions, before enabling access. If MI:RIAM’s advanced threat intelligence determines an endpoint is compromised or at high risk, access can be denied.
Leading real-time protection for your remote users, wherever they are in the world.
Advanced machine learning
MI:RIAM, our advanced machine learning and threat intelligence engine, identifies and eliminates the widest range of known and zero-day threats.
Real-time security in the network, blocking zero-day threats like phishing sites and malicious domains at the source.
Our intuitive management portal provides real-time insights on risk as well as the ability to configure automated policy actions.
With more UEM and SIEM partnerships than any other security vendor, as well as our own risk API, you can maximize your existing security investments and easily take advantage of Wandera’s threat insights.
Safeguard online privacy with encryption and protection against personal data phishing. Ensure regulatory compliance with advanced privacy features.
Any device, any ownership model
Accommodate all devices and ownership models, whether BYOD, COPE or COBO, letting you work with your preferred model in a way that is best for your business.