Protect what really matters!
your people, your data and your operating systems
Jazz Networks Behavior Analysis
Jazz is built to protect your people, your data and your reputation - all in one platform
- your people's way of handling your data,
- your data
- and your operating systems.
Protect Your People
- Educate the workforce
- Your weakest link becomes a part of your defense: no human error, misuse, or phishing
- Policy compliance monitoring
- Regain control & visibility of your remote workforce
- 70% of people work from home 1x/week
- See all offline & non-corporate network activity
Real-time security training
Creates instant feedback to employees through event-based training;
- Provide instant feedback with user violation detection,
- Create your corporate security policies to cover training messages,
- Improve user behavior with incident training,
Gain real-time visibility for all moves and focus on details for improvements;
- Examine all applications running in the foreground and background in detail.
- Find out the working times of the applications.
- Generate an alarm for an application that runs for the first time in the organization.
- Find information on how many machines the application is running in the organization.
- Easily find application hash information. (MD5, SHA256 etc.)
- Find detailed information such as application binary or process name and ID.
- Find out the binary path information where the application is stored.
- Check child process information connected to the application.
- Track sensitive operations with web browsers.
- Check all uploads and downloads process,
- Harmful website visits and content searches,
- File movements on web applications encrypted with TLS1.3 (whatsapp, telegram etc.)
- Provide review of insecure Wifi networks.
- Transactions with USB devices, printed documents and printers etc. Track all your movements linked to additional components.
Protect Your Data
Evaluate the effectiveness of your other solutions in your security ecosystem with Jazz Networks and identify areas for improvement. At the same time, identify abnormal activities in the user, application and operating system with machine learning. Catch data exfiltration attempts such as web uploads, printing, data sent and received, USB, DNS tunneling, and many other vectors. Prevent data from leaving your organization with real time actions and policy packs.
Detect compromised user credentials by analyzing all user actions and patterns leading up to the moment in question - not just those that triggered a sensor. Expose phishing attacks to stop them from spreading within the organization. Detect spoofed Wi-Fi networks by tracking BSSIDs.
Inspect all content in-motion. Understand the full context around any event with visibility beyond policy violations. Mitigate risk by locking out a user or isolating the endpoint from the network for high-severity events.
Corporate policy violations:
- Using Cloud storage
- USB usage
- Connecting to insecure networks
External attack attempts
- Port scanners
- Spoofed Wi-Fi networks
- Failed login attempts
Malicious or abnormal activity
- Outbound connection
- Machine generated DNS
- Binary file execution
Out of the box policy packs
- DLP policy packs combined with content inspection on files.
- Additional policy packs: browser, network, application, DNS, and USB.
- Assign to certain agents or group of agents
- Policy and automated actions works offline.
- Display message to prompt users with a customized pop-up notification.
- Take screenshot to capture users desktop, visible through activity feed and action logs.
- Lock a computer if malicious intent is identified.
- Isolate an infected computer or server from the rest of the network to prevent malicious software from spreading.
Protect Your Reputation
Risk and compliance
- Adherence to industry laws and regulations
- Ensure you can meet GDPR deadlines in case of a breach
- Manage reputational risk. Accessible insight if you are audited
Hunting and forensics
- Easily navigate millions of data logs
- No query language needed
- Access historical context
- Uncover user details in seconds
- Easily navigate millions of data logs
- Uncover user event details in seconds such as file names, frequency of use, data movement, applications, processes, connections, and more.
- Quickly create a detailed hypothesis in response to an alarm or incident.
- No query language knowledge needed to search for users, servers, or events. Built like a search engine, the Jazz Power Search enables operators to find a detail amongst the millions of data records collected.
Cybersecurity data recorder
The data recorder provides a full paper trail during an incident investigation – even if data is deleted or evidence is destroyed during an attack.
Perform fast and detailed network traffic control on end user computers or servers,
- See bandwidth usage as the amount of data sent and received,
- Examine the frequency of access for all connections,
- Check the generated dns requests.
- Examine the network port information used.
- Check the addresses of the destinations,
- See other users connected to the same computer.
- Track applications and processes where network traffic is initiated.