HelpSystems Data Security ensures your sensitive data is safe and secure
No matter where your data is stored or moved, your threats are minimized, and your organization remains compliant.
Trust no one – Authorize
The Axiomatics difference is how we use attribute sources within your organization to enable policy application in real time and without any impact to your business.
power of RPA
with intelligent automation
Robotic Process Automation is a new type of automation solution streamlining operations in businesses of all sizes.
Categorise, label and protect your data
Enable organisations to effectively manage data, streamline operations and proactively respond to regulatory change.
Would you consider adapting your data security to the highest level?
Discover, Secure and Manage Your Critical Information with Adaptive DLP Solutions from Clearswift.
Enterprise software for all your file transfer needs
We're committed to giving you a better way to automate, secure, and streamline your business processes.
What don't you know about your most valuable asset?
What about the data you don't know you have? What's it worth? What risks does it bring? What is the impact of that risk?
Data identification is the foundation of your entire data security.
Increase user awareness and the benefits of your ecosystem solutions without affecting your employees' workflow while identifying your data.
Data, is the Currency of Productivity
PKWARE is an award-winning provider of comprehensive data security solutions incorporating data discovery, classification and protection in automated, policy-driven workflows for enterprises worldwide.
The surviving organizations
will not be the strongest or the wisest ones,
but the ones
who can transform data
to information assets.
Detech – Information Security Solutions
We are delivering
software solutions of sector leaders
Detech is the Turkey distributor of software solutions of sector leaders; namely HelpSystems Data Security Solutions (Automate, BeyondSecurity, Boldon James, Clearswift, Core Security, Digital Guardian, FileCatalyst, GoAnywhere, TITUS), Axiomatics, Ground Labs and PKWARE in the fields of data identification, classification and labeling, data loss prevention, secure data sharing, sensitive data discovery and improvement, discovery and masking in databases, mobile threat analysis and defense.
- HelpSystems IT Management Software SolutionsFor IT and Security leaders looking for data visibility and control.Explore Solution
- Axiomatics Attribute-based Access Control (ABAC)Authorization is the last mile in an effective access management strategy.Explore Solution
- HelpSystems Automate Robotic Process Automation (RPA)Automate offers scalable automation software that automates virtually any business or IT process.Explore Solution
- Boldon James - Data Classification, Secure MessagingBoldon James is a data classification and secure messaging specialist, delivering globally-recognised innovation, service excellence and technology solutions that work.Explore Solution
- Clearswift Adaptive Data Loss Prevention (A-DLP)Our unique technology supports a straightforward and ‘adaptive’ data loss prevention solution.Explore Solution
- GoAnywhere Managed File TransferIt's never been easier to move data securely inside and outside your organization than with GoAnywhere MFT.Explore Solution
- Ground Labs Sensitive Data Discovery and SecurityWhether you’re running a single machine or 100,000 systems, Ground Labs has the proven, trusted technology to help you discover all your data and meet evolving compliance regulations.Explore Solution
- TITUS Data ClassificationTITUS supports you to identify and classify your sensitive data and create a structure based on security policies.Explore Solution
- PKWARE Data Centric SecurityPKWARE offers unmatched security, ease of use and rule-based central control for enterprise data protection.Explore Solution
- Professional ServicesOur experts have extensive knowledge and experience within the industry and our solutions.Explore Solution
Nature of Data Exposure Incidents
International Association of Privacy Professionals (The IAPP), is the largest and most comprehensive global information privacy community and resource. Founded in 2000, The IAPP is a not-for-profit organization that helps define, support and improve the privacy proffesion globally. Aresearch article on the sources of data exposure incidents for two years by Mahmood Sher-Jan dated 26.06.2018 on The IAPP's web site shows that only 2% of these were intentional and malicious incidents, which pointed us that we should focus on the rest of the inceberg, namely 98%.
Intentional, but not malicious incidents
Intentional and malicious incidents
Our Technology Partners
If you are a Detech customer or partner, you can rest assured that we have selected the best technology partners in the business to provide reliable, innovative business systems for you.