Disrupt the way you think about data.
Empower people to understand the value of information they're handling.
Don't be the next data-breach headline!
Comply with KVKK, GDPR, PCI DSS and other data-security regulations by discovering, deleting, masking or encrypting sensitive data.
Data-centric security for Big Data protection, compliance & data governance.
Discovery, encryption, data masking for sensitive data across all repositories.
Control your SAP data exports and prevent data misuse by authorized users.
The surviving organizations
will not be the strongest or the wisest ones,
but the ones
who can transform data
to information assets.
We are delivering
software solutions of sector leaders
Detech is the Turkey distributor of software solutions of sector leaders, namely Titus (Canada), Ground Labs (Singapore), Dataguise (USA), Secude (Germany), in the fields of data classification and labeling, data loss prevention, secure data sharing, sensitive data discovery and remediation, SAP data protection, big data protection and masking.
- Titus Data ClassificationTITUS helps you establish a policy-driven foundation for identifying, classifying and securing sensitive data.Explore Solution
- Ground Labs Sensitive Data Discovery and SecurityDiscover, Remediate and Monitor over 200 types of sensitive data from a single platform.Explore Solution
- Secude SAP SecurityClose security gaps in SAP without impacting process efficiency.Explore Solution
- Dataguise Database Classification and Security SolutionsDiscover sensitive or personal information in the big data and secure with masking or other alternatives.Explore Solution
- Professional ServicesOur experts have extensive knowledge and experience within the industry and our solutions.Explore Solution
Nature of Data Exposure Incidents
International Association of Privacy Professionals (The IAPP), is the largest and most comprehensive global information privacy community and resource. Founded in 2000, The IAPP is a not-for-profit organization that helps define, support and improve the privacy proffesion globally. Aresearch article on the sources of data exposure incidents for two years by Mahmood Sher-Jan dated 26.06.2018 on The IAPP's web site shows that only 2% of these were intentional and malicious incidents, which pointed us that we should focus on the rest of the inceberg, namely 98%.
Intentional, but not malicious incidents
Intentional and malicious incidents
If you are a Detech customer, you can be confident that we have chosen the best technology partners in the business to provide reliable, innovative business systems for you.