HelpSystems Data Security ensures your sensitive data is safe and secure
No matter where your data is stored or moved, your threats are minimized, and your organization remains compliant.
Categorise, label and protect your data
Enable organisations to effectively manage data, streamline operations and proactively respond to regulatory change.
Would you consider adapting your data security to the highest level?
Discover, Secure and Manage Your Critical Information with Adaptive DLP Solutions from Clearswift.
Enterprise software for all your file transfer needs
We're committed to giving you a better way to automate, secure, and streamline your business processes.
What don't you know about your most valuable asset?
What about the data you don't know you have? What's it worth? What risks does it bring? What is the impact of that risk?
Know where your sensitive data
A simple, robust and intuitive sensitive data detection, classification and masking solution.
Data Security and Data Privacy are
two sides of the same coin
Stealthbits is the only cybersecurity solutions provider focused not only on protecting an organization’s sensitive data, but the credentials that supply access to it.
Data identification is the foundation of your entire data security.
Increase user awareness and the benefits of your ecosystem solutions without affecting your employees' workflow while identifying your data.
Unified real-time security for your remote users, wherever they are and however they connect
Wandera provides the broadest protection against cyber threats and access-based risks on your mobile devices. It creates maximum security in your devices, application, web and content layers.
The surviving organizations
will not be the strongest or the wisest ones,
but the ones
who can transform data
to information assets.
Detech – Information Security Solutions
We are delivering
software solutions of sector leaders
Detech is the Turkey distributor of software solutions of sector leaders; namely HelpSystems Data Security Solutions (Boldon James, Clearswift, GoAnywhere, TITUS), Ground Labs, Infognito, Stealthbits and Wandera in the fields of data identification, classification and labeling, data loss prevention, secure data sharing, sensitive data discovery and improvement, discovery and masking in databases, data access and permission management, mobile threat analysis and defense.
- HelpSystems IT Management Software SolutionsFor IT and Security leaders looking for data visibility and control.Explore Solution
- Boldon James - Data Classification, Secure MessagingBoldon James is a data classification and secure messaging specialist, delivering globally-recognised innovation, service excellence and technology solutions that work.Explore Solution
- Clearswift Adaptive Data Loss Prevention (A-DLP)Our unique technology supports a straightforward and ‘adaptive’ data loss prevention solution.Explore Solution
- GoAnywhere Managed File TransferIt's never been easier to move data securely inside and outside your organization than with GoAnywhere MFT.Explore Solution
- Ground Labs Sensitive Data Discovery and SecurityWhether you’re running a single machine or 100,000 systems, Ground Labs has the proven, trusted technology to help you discover all your data and meet evolving compliance regulations.Explore Solution
- Infognito Sensitive Data ManagementDiscover and classify sensitive data across all the organization datastores.Explore Solution
- Stealthbits Data Access GovernanceProtects credentials and data from insider threats, audits changes, and automates tasks for security and compliance across your infrastructure.Explore Solution
- TITUS Data ClassificationTITUS supports you to identify and classify your sensitive data and create a structure based on security policies.Explore Solution
- Wandera Mobile Threat DefenseThe only solution that provides the broadest protection against cyber threats and access-based risks!Explore Solution
- Professional ServicesOur experts have extensive knowledge and experience within the industry and our solutions.Explore Solution
Nature of Data Exposure Incidents
International Association of Privacy Professionals (The IAPP), is the largest and most comprehensive global information privacy community and resource. Founded in 2000, The IAPP is a not-for-profit organization that helps define, support and improve the privacy proffesion globally. Aresearch article on the sources of data exposure incidents for two years by Mahmood Sher-Jan dated 26.06.2018 on The IAPP's web site shows that only 2% of these were intentional and malicious incidents, which pointed us that we should focus on the rest of the inceberg, namely 98%.
Intentional, but not malicious incidents
Intentional and malicious incidents
If you are a Detech customer or business partner, you can be sure that we have selected the best technology partners in the business to provide reliable, innovative business systems for you.