Data identification is the foundation of your entire data security.
Increase user awareness and the benefits of your ecosystem solutions without affecting your employees' workflow while identifying your data.
What don't you know about your most valuable asset?
What about the data you don't know you have? What's it worth? What risks does it bring? What is the impact of that risk?
Protect what really matters!
Jazz is built to protect your people, data and reputation - all in one platform.
Know where your sensitive data
A simple, robust and intuitive sensitive data detection, classification and masking solution.
Control your SAP data exports and prevent data misuse by authorized users.
Unified real-time security for your remote users, wherever they are and however they connect
Wandera provides the broadest protection against cyber threats and access-based risks on your mobile devices. It creates maximum security in your devices, application, web and content layers.
The surviving organizations
will not be the strongest or the wisest ones,
but the ones
who can transform data
to information assets.
We are delivering
software solutions of sector leaders
Detech is the Turkey distributor of software solutions of sector leaders, namely Titus (Canada), Ground Labs (Singapore), Dataguise (USA), Secude (Germany), in the fields of data classification and labeling, data loss prevention, secure data sharing, sensitive data discovery and remediation, SAP data protection, big data protection and masking.
- TITUS Data ClassificationTITUS supports you to identify and classify your sensitive data and create a structure based on security policies.Explore Solution
- Jazz Networks Behavior AnalysisJazz is built to protect your people, your data and your reputation - all in one platformExplore Solution
- Ground Labs Sensitive Data Discovery and SecurityWhether you’re running a single machine or 100,000 systems, Ground Labs has the proven, trusted technology to help you discover all your data and meet evolving compliance regulations.Explore Solution
- Infognito Sensitive Data ManagementDiscover and classify sensitive data across all the organization datastores.Explore Solution
- Secude SAP SecurityClose security gaps in SAP without impacting process efficiency.Explore Solution
- Wandera Mobile Threat DefenseThe only solution that provides the broadest protection against cyber threats and access-based risks!Explore Solution
Nature of Data Exposure Incidents
International Association of Privacy Professionals (The IAPP), is the largest and most comprehensive global information privacy community and resource. Founded in 2000, The IAPP is a not-for-profit organization that helps define, support and improve the privacy proffesion globally. Aresearch article on the sources of data exposure incidents for two years by Mahmood Sher-Jan dated 26.06.2018 on The IAPP's web site shows that only 2% of these were intentional and malicious incidents, which pointed us that we should focus on the rest of the inceberg, namely 98%.
Intentional, but not malicious incidents
Intentional and malicious incidents
If you are a Detech customer, you can be confident that we have chosen the best technology partners in the business to provide reliable, innovative business systems for you.